Advanced off campus drive 2022: Advanced is hiring Trainee Engineer through off campus placement for Baroda/ Bangalore. Freshers from B.E./B.Tech 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Advanced off campus hiring drive 2022/ 2023
|Designation||– Trainee Engineer|
– Trainee Software Engineer
– Trainee Engineer- Development
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, BCA, B.Sc|
|Batch||2023, 2022, 2021|
|Job Location||Baroda/ Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility for Advanced off campus
- Engineering Graduates – Only 2022, 2023 pass outs
- Discipline: Computer Science / Information Technology
- Percentage – 60% throughout (10th, 12th & above)
- Learn our applications and become knowledgeable and proficient in their development/testing
- For Development – Translate software requirements into concise and robust program code.
- Identify improvements, increasing flexibility and reducing future effort.
- Provide support, investigating technical issues and advising internal support technicians.
- Investigate and resolve software defects with the minimum impact and risk.
- Working as part of a high performing SCRUM team
- Identify problems and act and be responsible in resolving them
- Aim for self-improvement and continuous learning
- Ask for help and help others
- Clearly explain and discuss technical points with both technical and non-technical people
- Say what you will do by when and work to do it in time
- Appreciate challenge and feedback from colleagues
Trainee Engineer – Development: Description
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop quality code and incorporate review comments from peer review.
- Participate in scrum calls to estimate development timelines.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Setup environment to deploy and test the solution.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
Recruitment/ Selection Process of Advanced
- Online Test
- Online Interview
- HR Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
We are the third largest British software and services company in the UK. We help organisations create the right digital foundations that drive productivity, insight and innovation – all while remaining safe, secure and compliant. We enable our customers to achieve increased efficiencies, savings and growth opportunities through focused, right-first-time software solutions that evolve with the changing needs of their business and the markets they operate in.
How to apply for Advanced off campus Drive 2022/ 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link for Advanced Off Campus Drive
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Advanced 2023
|Cloud Support Engineer||BE/B.Tech: 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Trainee Engineer- Development||BE/B.Tech: 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Advanced Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech/BCA/B.Sc||Apply Link|