All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Senior Residents for a period of 12 months. Candidates should read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (AIIMS, Jodhpur)
AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
- Anaesthesiology and Critical Care: 4 Posts
- Anatomy: 2 Posts
- Biochemistry: 1 Post
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: 7 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 4 Posts
- General Medicine: 16 Posts
- General Surgery: 4 Posts
- Hospital Administration: 2 Posts
- Microbiology: 1 Post
- Nuclear Medicine: 3 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 1 Post
- Orthopaedics: 3 Posts
- Paediatrics: 1 Post
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine: 5 Posts
- Pharmacology: 4 Posts
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 1 Post
- Physiology: 1 Post
- Radiation Oncology: 1 Post
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: 3 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency: 2 Posts
Candidates age should be maximum 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will be paid in the pay range of about Rs. 67,700/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Application Fee for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023
General category candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates. Fee can be payable through NEFT.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. In case large numbers of applications are received, short listing of candidates for interview will be done based on their qualification, additional qualification, experience etc., or through a written test
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates must visit the official website, www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Click on the recruitment notification of Senior Resident Posts
- Read all the instructions in the notification carefully
- Eligible candidates should directly walk-in to the venue mentioned below on the day of interview.
For Regular Job Updates
Date of Walk-in Interview: 1st May 2023
Medical College, AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan