Alacer Systems off campus drive 2023: Alacer Systems and Technology is looking for a SDET Trainee profile from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus drive. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters any graduate are eligible for the multiple profiles in Alacer Systems. Alacer Systems Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Alacer Systems off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Alacer Systems|
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MBA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Remote)|
|Package- CTC||6-10 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Alacer Systems off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Trainee, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of software testing strategies and processes. Working closely with the software development team, primary focus will be to ensure the quality, reliability, and performance of software products and applications. The Software Engineer will be performing following role and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the software development team to understand software requirements and design test plans and strategies accordingly.
- Perform manual testing to identify defects, document test cases, and report issues.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality.
- Perform search on websites and test for functionality, relevancy and usability
- Ability to make logical decisions, thoroughly check product details to ensure the results are relevant
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand testing requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Identify and prioritize test cases based on risk analysis and business impact.
- Conduct performance and load testing to ensure scalability and stability of software applications.
- Collaborate with the development team to troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring timely resolution.
- Maintain test environments and test data to ensure test coverage and reliability.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in software testing and quality assurance.
- Manage and respond to escalations as appropriate
Eligibility Criteria for Alacer Systems Campus Drive
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Alacer Systems off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in software testing and developing automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing concepts.
- Basic programming knowledge of Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#, TestNG and Maven
- Knowledge of test automation techniques and tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to analyse requirements, identify test scenarios, and design test cases.
Skills Required for Alacer Systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and can meet hard deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
Selection Process of Alacer Systems
Alacer Systems takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews
- As a trainee, you will receive on-the-job training and mentorship to enhance your skills and knowledge in software testing and quality assurance. This job description serves as a general guideline and may vary based on the organization’s specific requirements and projects.
For Regular Job Updates
About Alacer Systems
Alacer is an elite network of experienced consultants and practitioners with deep experience in financial services, healthcare, technology, and government. We provide consulting services, technology solutions, and managed staffing. We are an agent of change and a trusted resource for Fortune 500 companies and growing organizations alike. If you have a mission-critical challenge, we have the experience, integrity, and intelligence to get you better results faster.
How to apply for Alacer Systems off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Alacer Systems Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Qualification required for Alacer Systems recruitment 2023 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Alacer Systems recruitment 2023 ?
Registration is open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Alacer Systems Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Alacer Systems Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts.