Ameriprise India off campus drive 2023: Ameriprise Financial is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors from BE/B.Tech can apply for their off-campus placement. Candidate should possess strong quantitative, analytical, programming, communication and problem-solving skills. Freshers may make their career in Ameriprise as Technical Process Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Ameriprise India off campus drive 2023/2024
|Company Name||Ameriprise Financial|
|Designation||Technical Process Trainee|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/ PG- Data Science|
|Job Location||Gurgaon/ Noida|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise India off campus drive 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Ameriprise hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred certification(s): NICE certified, NICE NTR , NICE Engage/Verint , Analytical tool- Nexidia .
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate technical information across multiple organizational levels.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Should be flexible with the shifts depending upon the business requirement.
- Engineer is expected to possess years of experience and detailed working knowledge configuring, supporting, upgrading the following technologies: NICE Engage 6.12, Nexidia 12.1, NTR UCCE – Unified Contact Center Enterprise 11.6 – 12.5 • SQL 2008 R2, 2016,
- CTI Integrations with 3rd party applications understanding of VMware software, ESXi B-series, C-series, vCenter Basic understanding of CUCM – Call Manager 11.5 – 12.5
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with Analytics internal teams and business partners to define and document business requirements
- Translating business requirements into Solutions
- Perform and deliver on complex ad-hoc business analysis requests
- Develop predictive models to support varied business objectives, as needed
- Development and execution of reports for program tracking, model validation, and other information-based solutions support
- Translate analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge
- Engage US counterparts to ensure solutions are appropriate as per business requirement and level of readiness
- Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment
- Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to external and internal teams
- Ensuring maintenance of requisite quality standards
Selection Process: Ameriprise India off campus drive 2023
The Selection process of Ameriprise includes the multiple round of interview. This would be online process. Candidate clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds and process are as follows:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
At Ameriprise Financial, we have helped our clients1 feel confident about their financial futures for more than 125 years. Our network of more than 10,000 financial advisors*2 delivers personalized financial advice to help clients reach their goals. Investment advisory products and services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC., a registered investment adviser.
How to apply for Ameriprise India off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Ameriprise Financial
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )