Anthology off campus drive 2023 | Associate Software Engineer
Anthology off campus drive 2023: Anthology International is Inviting Applications across industry from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the Associate Software Engineer profile. Anthology Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Anthology off campus drive 2023 details
|Company Name||Anthology International|
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||6-12 LPA (Depends on experience)|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Anthology off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for demonstrating expertise with Java and REST APIs. You will become an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test driven development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software developer. You will also be willing to respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining cloud-based software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues. You would build the capabilities for looking at the complete stack of technology layers for providing fixes and developing features.
Anthology Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Anthology off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exposure to writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
Selection Process of Anthology
Anthology takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews will be held at our office
Benefits Working with Anthology
We have an office in one of the biggest cultural, economic, and educational centers in South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch and snacks on all working days
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
For Regular Job Updates
An LMS, a SIS, and a CRM. At Anthology, we offer you these tools and more because a learner doesn’t exist inside one system alone. Our holistic ecosystem of EdTech solutions is designed to open a world of possibilities for your institution and your learners. With a heart for education and eyes set on the future, we are uniquely positioned to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
How to apply for Anthology off campus drive 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Anthology
Apply link 1: Check here
Apply Link 2: Check here
Apply Link 3: Click here
Other opportunities: Check here