ApplyBoard Off Campus Drive 2024: ApplyBoard is inviting candidates from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors and Masters from B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual/ BCA/ M.Sc can apply for their off-campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the IT world with ApplyBoard as a Junior Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. ApplyBoard latest Job Notification, The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
ApplyBoard Off Campus Drive 2024
|Junior Software Engineer
|B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech/ BCA/ M.Sc
|2021, 2022, 2023 Batch
|Last date to apply
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for ApplyBoard recruitment
Candidates shall meet the criteria for ApplyBoard hiring
Qualification- Junior Software Engineer
- Developing and maintaining products that are used by many thousands or millions of people
- EdTech, eCommerce, or content-management software
- Relational databases, ORM frameworks, and their alternatives
- Microservices or SOA; RESTful APIs, JSON, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack
- DevOps, Observability, Infrastructure as Code
ApplyBoard off campus 2024 drive: Responsibilities
- Design and develop new features for recruitment partners and the students they work
- Contribute to new services, applications, and data pipeline strategies
- Work closely with others in a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality software
- Improve the quality and usefulness of existing features, by refactoring, decomposition, bug-fixing and preventive maintenance
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve the way we plan, develop, test and deploy our software
Selection Process of ApplyBoard
The Selection process of ApplyBoard includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Aptitude Test
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
ApplyBoard Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of ApplyBoard 2024
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to ApplyBoard official career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply for ApplyBoard Off Campus Drive 2024?
Apply Link for off campus drive of ApplyBoard
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here