Autodesk off campus drive 2023: Autodesk is hiring through off campus drive. Freshers candidates from 2023, 2024 engineering background are eligible for its online hiring process. Bachelors candidates from B.E./B.Tech can apply for their off campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the IT Sector a Junior Software Developer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Autodesk off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Junior Software Developer|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Autodesk off campus drive 2024
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
Role and Responsibilities of Junior Engineer in Autodesk
As a Junior Developer on the team, you will work on some exciting new solutions to our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What is the Selection Process of Autodesk hiring
The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Final round of interview
- HR Interaction
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Autodesk off campus drive 2023?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Autodesk
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here