Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022: Barclays is hiring Graduate Analyst through Graduate Analyst Programme for Pune. Freshers from B.Tech are eligible for the Programme. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme 2022:
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme:
Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support – giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Design, develop and deliver innovative and tactical solutions to benefit the finance community.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore developers within an agile environment to deliver on time to plan and on budget.
- Work to and contribute to overall application design, translating business requirements into technical designs that can be used to effectively build applications.
- Understand the current application architecture and roadmap; ensure all solutions are developed according to standards and best practice.
- Continually strive to develop yourself and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging methodologies.
- Independently identify repetitive or time consuming processes that can be automated, especially where they benefit multiple business areas.
- Identify and resolve problems, working closely with the business and support teams.
- Be able to contribute to status updates, and own risk or issues to give early visibility of problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Python, FLASK/Django, SQL
- Understanding of writing high quality, readable, reusable, testable code
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Qualification to Bachelor degree in a technical discipline (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science);
- Ready to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Good to have knowledge in –
- DevOps toolchain technologies (e.g. stash, Jenkins)
- Understanding of end-to-end software development lifecycle especially agile software development techniques;
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development
- Docker container management
- Strong hands on knowledge of Java API , microservice architecture and Springboot framework
- Hands-on knowledge on multithreading and design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Rest and Soap based webservices .
- Knowledge on writing Junits and parsing of RAML
- Knowledge of Configuration tools like Git and artefact repo like Nexus.
- Strong Knowledge of applications on Java / J2EE and extensive knowledge of IDE – Intelli-j/Eclipse
- Good to have hands-on knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
How to apply for Barclays Graduate Analyst Programme drive 2022 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click here to apply for Graduate Analyst programme of Barclays
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|