beGalileo off campus drive 2023: Cintra Software & Services is hiring talented freshers through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the position. beGalileo latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below.
beGalileo off campus drive 2023
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MBA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||3.6 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
beGalileo off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As a trainee, you should be quick to pick up the assigned technology with help from On-the-job training & mentorship of project team
- Should be able to apply logic, structure own work & be able to think with basic functional clarity
- Should be able too think end to end functionality of use cases (as trainee they will be of minimal complexity)
- Should be fast learner and be able to take up use cases of medium complexity for production
- Should be able to troubleshoot, debug issues assigned & come up with solutions to implement & fix
Eligibility Criteria for beGalileo
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for beGalileo off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- BE/BTECH/MCA/MBA or any graduate who has undergone Training in software programming (any language). Relevant certifications are a plus
- Excellent Logical & Analytical Skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Skills Required for beGalileo
- Familiarity with UI & use case design & flow diagrams is a definite plus
- Should have some hands on exposure or familiarity with any one programming language & one RDBMS (noSQL is a plus)
beGalileo Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size recent color photograph
- Photocopies of Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
beGalileo Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of beGalileo 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to beGalileo official career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Selection Process of beGalileo
beGalileo takes multiple rounds of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Candidates will be interviewed on logical/analytical & communication abilities
- Those who cleared, will be considered for final selection interview for Trainee-Developer
For Regular Job Updates
beGalileo is a unique early learning platform focussed on building the most critical cognitive, analytical, logical, imaginative & problem solving skill. The intent & vision is to augment young kids’ core capabilities when its the best time ( & before it’s late) to enable them with all foundational skill that helps them excel in life, in any area they chose for themselves.
How to apply for beGalileo off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here