BP Digital Graduate Program 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee
BP Digital Graduate Program 2023: BP Global is looking to hire Graduate Trainees for Innovation & engineering (I&E). Young and energetic candidates from BE/B.Tech 2023 are eligible for the roles. They can make their career with BP. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Starting in 1908 with the discovery of oil in Persia, our story has always been about transitions – from coal to oil, from oil to gas, from onshore to deep water, and now onwards towards a new mix of energy sources as the world moves into a lower carbon future. Our purpose is reimagining energy for people and our planet. We want to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
BP Digital Graduate Program 2023
|Company Name||BP Global|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||21 February 2023|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
The purpose of bp’s digital hub in Pune is to enable bp’s net-zero ambition through fast-paced and innovative delivery underpinned by transformative technology. You will have opportunities to work on cutting edge tools and technologies, driven by agility, and supported by a collaborative and inclusive culture.
You could be a part of these digital disciplines–
- Digital technology: You will lead engineering of digital products; led by a purpose for energy transformation, driven by an actionable insights’ mindset, you will leverage industry leading tech, build scalable digital solutions to drive value for the enterprise. You will work with artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, industrial IoT, full stack solutions, data lakes and data products.
- Digital enterprise: You will nurture bp’s core engineering capabilities covering platforms like AWS & Azure Cloud, across development, maintenance, services line, testing and operations. You will drive technology architecture across the enterprise for it to execute its overall strategy through a collaborative community and new-age methodologies.
- Information security: You will drive the design, delivery and change of enterprise-wide security solutions to secure bp against cyber-attacks and threats. You will drive the risk mitigation and compliance agenda for the enterprise and our products.
- Digital science & innovation: Led by an innovation mindset, you will identify, evaluate, and embed disruptive digital technologies for existing or new businesses. You will use ground-breaking technologies to achieve integration across I&E.
- Product management: You will help shaping digital products across the enterprise through value generating partnerships and internal capabilities covering product leadership and driving delivery rigor beyond digital products.
Qualification and Skills Required for BP Digital Graduate Program
- To be eligible for this program, you should be pursuing a Bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of technology degree in the field of Computer science & engineering or Information technology, with 7.5 CGPA or equivalent (aggregate of all semesters while applying), and in your final year of study graduating by June 2023.
- You should be keen on solving problems in a creative manner with an analytical and logical bent of mind to support the businesses you work with, underpinned with a passion to enable operations.
- You should enjoy exploring and experimenting with emerging technologies and pitting your wits against new age challenges.
Hiring Process of BP
- Online application
- Coding Assessment
- Technical and V&B interview
- Offer and feedback
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for BP Digital Graduate Program 2023 ?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 21 February 2023. Vacancies are filled on an ongoing basis and we may close applications before the stated deadline. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible.