Burns & McDonnel off campus drive 2023 for Trainee Engineer
Burns & McDonnel off campus drive 2023: Burns & McDonnel is hiring talented freshers with relevant knowledge on Google Earth, Geographic information system through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the position. Burns & McDonnel Selection process, Vacancies interview process other details and apply link are given below:
|Company Name||Burns & McDonnel|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Burns & McDonnel off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Liaise with staff.
Burns & McDonnel Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Burns & McDonnel off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
Selection Process of Burns & McDonnel
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Burns & McDonnel Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size recent color photograph
- Photocopies of Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
Burns & McDonnel Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Burns & McDonnel 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Burns & McDonnel official career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
For Regular Job Updates
About Burns & McDonnel
We design and build the tangible and intangible, everything you see (and don’t see) that helps our cities thrive. We’ve worked relentlessly to make our clients and our communities successful since 1898, because we know safe, essential infrastructure is the foundation of a flourishing society. We’ve 100% owned this place since 1986. That means we approach every project with the heart and dedication of an owner. For the next day’s problem or the next decade’s vision, we work harder and smarter to consult, plan, design, build and deliver.
How to apply for Burns & McDonnel off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Burns & McDonnel
|Trainee Engineer||BE/B.Tech||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
Batch Wise Placements
Burns & McDonnel Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Burns & McDonnel recruitment ?
Candidates can apply for the available positions by submitting their resume and other required documents online. Candidates may apply online directly through Burns & McDonnel career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Burns & McDonnel recruitment 2023 ?
The eligibility criteria may include specific academic qualifications, experience levels, and skill sets. Candidates can refer to the job postings on the company’s website or www.tnpofficer.com for more details. Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Burns & McDonnel recruitment 2023 ?
Registration for Burns & McDonnel has open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Burns & McDonnel Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Burns & McDonnel Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts.
What positions are available in the Burns & McDonnell off-campus drive?
The available positions may vary based on the company’s current hiring needs. Candidates can check the company’s website or www.tnpofficer.com regularly to see the job roles being offered and their respective eligibility criteria.