CEAT off campus drive 2023: CEAT is inviting applications from highly motivated individuals candidates from 2022/ 2023/2024 batch for its online hiring process. Freshers jobseekers from technical background with Bachelor of Engineering may apply for their off-campus placement. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, Latest CEAT job notification, application process and registration process are given below:
CEAT off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Nagpur, Halol, Nasik, Chennai|
|Package- CTC||5.5- 6 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
CEAT Off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- The graduate engineer trainee will be involved manufacturing processes, participate in value addition projects, conducting research, and developing MIS data.
- Take initiatives for innovations in product and process improvisations.
- Will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- Should adhere to Checklist, SOP and defined process as per domain requirement.
Eligibility Criteria for CEAT off campus drive
- Should be form B.Tech – Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics or similar background
- 2022 pass outs only
- Must have 60% throughout
- Female Candidates only
- Must be from Tire 1 & Tire 2 Engineering college
Recruitment Process of CEAT
The selection process of CEAT includes the various rounds of interview. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Virtual Technical Round
- HR Interview Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability
How to apply for CEAT off campus drive 2023?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of CEAT
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech: 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|CEAT Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )