Cerner off campus drive 2022: Cerner is inviting candidates from B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ISE), MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc 2022 batch through its off campus placement. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Cerner as Technical Solution Analyst / Change Implementation Analyst / System Engineer / Production Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Cerner off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Cerner Corporation|
|Designation||Technical Solution Analyst / |
Change Implementation Analyst /
System Engineer / Production Software Engineer
|Eligibility||B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ISE), MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Package CTC||6-7 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Technical Solution Analyst
– We are excited to hire Technical Solution Analyst I at Cerner. As Technical Solution Analyst I, you will perform troubleshooting investigations reviewing front-end applications by gathering information, using troubleshooting tools, shadowing end users, and testing workflows internally and externally.
Change Implementation Analyst
– We are excited to hire Change Implementation Analyst I at Cerner, As Change Implementation Analyst I you will follow configuration work plans to configure solution functionality and components in production and non-production environments.
– We are excited to hire System Engineer at Cerner. As System Engineer you will perform daily system operations tasks to verify system integrity and availability. You will perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/OS upgrades, and resource optimization. You will implement monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms in a timely manner, preventing client impact and performance degradation.
Production Software Engineer I
– We are excited to hire Production Software Engineer I at Cerner. As Production Software Engineer I you will troubleshoot and analyse technical coding issues submitted by internal or external clients.
– You will own, debug and document investigations and resolution of issues within code base using various debugging techniques.
Qualification and Skills required for Cerner off campus drive 2022
- B.E./B.Tech (CS, IT, ISE), MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc
- 2022 passing out
- No active backlog
- Conceptual knowledge or work experience of Server Maintenance, Memory allocation
- Good communication (verbal & written)
Selection Process of Cerner
- Profile Screening
- Versant Communication Test
- Two rounds of Technical interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Cerner off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Cerner by given link below:
Apply Link: Click here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|