Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2021: Cisco is hiring Technical Graduate Apprentice through Apprenticeship Program for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2020, 2021 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2021
|Designation||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Batch||2020, 2021 batch|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
|Apprenticeship Starts from||November, 2021|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Cisco Apprentice Program-
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
Qualification and Skills required:
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2020 or 2021 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2021.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
How to apply for Cisco Apprenticeship Program 2021?
Click here to apply for Cisco Apprenticeship Program