Cognizant | GenC Elevate Programmer | Across India | BE /B.Tech | ME/ M.Tech | MCA | MS | 2022 Batch
Cognizant GenC Elevate campus hiring 2022: Cognizant is hiring GenC Programmer for Across India. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2022 batch are eligible for the post. Apply and registration link of GenC Elevate has mentioned below. .
Cognizant GenC Elevate campus hiring 2022:
|Eligibility||BE/B-Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA & MS|
|Job Location||Multiple locations|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification for Cognizant GenC Elevate 2022
- 2022 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
Mandatory documents for registration:
- The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below-mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
a) Resume attached with passport size photograph b) College ID card c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Documents for the interview:
Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
- a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- b) College ID card
- c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Interview Rounds for GenC Elevate after Registration:
Round 1: Skill based Assessment
Round 2: Technical Interview + HR Discussion
GenC Elevate Offer
How to Apply Cognizant GenC Elevate Campus Drive 2022 ?
Apply / Registration link of Cognizant GenC Elevate Click here
Apply / Registration link of Cognizant GenC Click here
Note: Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected.
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|