Cognizant genc next syllabus 2022 | Cognizant genc next registration has started. Students who are preparing for Cognizant Genc next exam need to know about the recruitment process and syllabus. Candidates who will pass the test will call for an interview. In this article, you will get information related to Cognizant hiring and find the latest Cognizant GenC next exam Syllabus so that students can prepare themselves for the exam.
Cognizant GenC Next Exam Eligibility
|Designation||Software Developer- Multiple Positions|
|Job Location||Multiple locations|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Cognizant GenC Next Test Pattern
|Section Name||No. of questions||Duration (minutes)|
Rounds of Cognizant GenC Next Program
2 different rounds i.e Skill Based and Technical Interview.
Total Duration: 3 hours
Sections of GenC Exam
Section 1: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration: 40 mins
- Question 20- 25
- Question Type: Conceptual/ Code Analysis
Section 2: Coding Challenge
- Duration: 140 mins
- Question 5-6
- Question Type: Case Study
Cognizant GenC NEXT Syllabus Topics wise
Programming Constructs & Data Structures and Algorithms
Control Structure, OOPs, DSA- Arrays, Classic/ Subjects, Struct, Trees, Searching/ Sorting, Pointers, Exception Handling (JAVA/ C++), Utility API(Strings, Date)(JAVA, C++), Collection Frameworks (JAVA), Reflection and Serialisation (JAVA), File Handling (JAVA)
Basic Data Structures
Array, Class, Struct, Trees, Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Pointers, Exception handling, Utility API (String, Date), Collection, Database connectivity, Reflection, and serialization, Utility API (String, Date), File handling.
Basic Query Language, Simple to Medium data querying, Fetch, Simple joins, etc; PL/ SQL – Function, Stored procedure, View, Trigger; Data Control language, Transaction Control language; Cursors, Exception handling.
(These topics are tentative and for reference purpose only)
Important Points to note
- Candidate who fail to secure minimum cutoff In the GenC Next skills based assessment will be eligible of GenC Elevate campus Or GenC basic campus process.
- Candidates who do not qualify from the Interview Process of GenC Next or GenC Elevate hiring, will not be allowed to appear for the regular GenC Hiring in September.
- Role availability is based on business demand and a candidate will be automatically mapped to an adjacent role, if demand for the self-profiled role is fulfilled. The final role mapping will be dependent on candidate’s performance in the skill based assessment and final Interview.
- Useful Interview Tips For Freshers
Profiles Cognizant is looking for
- Advanced Java/DotNet/Python Developer
- Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Digital User Experience Engineer
- IoT Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Data Scientist
- Advanced C and UNIX Developer
- AWS Infra Developer
- Google Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification for Cognizant GenC Next
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students from 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for GenC Next hiring ?
We believe this article on Cognizant GenC Next Syllabus 2022 will help you to prepare yourself for upcoming GenC Next Test 2022.
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|