Cognizant Inviting Fresher hiring 2022 | Any Graduate
Cognizant Inviting Fresher hiring 2022: Top giant MNC company Cognizant is hiring eligible freshers candidates from bachelors and master degree in any subject from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch for its hiring process. Eligible Candidates can start their careers as Multiple Roles in Cognizant. The detailed eligibility, application process and apply link is given below:
Cognizant freshers hiring 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, we help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast changing world. Founded in 1994 as a technology development arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, we were spun off as an independent company in 1996, and have worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger businesses ever since. Today, Cognizant engineers modern businesses to improve everyday life, helping some of the world’s most established companies remain the most loved brands
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Inviting Fresher hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Cognizant hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/MCA/M.S / M.Sc, BCA; BSc., B.Com; BBA: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch
- Should not have any backlog
- Visa / work permit sponsorship is not available for this position
- Resolve existing issues.
- Gather users feedback from the client and identify ways to enhance the usability.
- Understand the functional/ non functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
How to apply for Cognizant Inviting Fresher hiring?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here