Credit Suisse | Support SRE DevOps Engineer | Pune | B.Tech | Fresher | 2020 | 2021 Batch
Credit Suisse is hiring Support SRE DevOps Engineer for Pune. Candidates from B.Tech/BE are eligible for the post. Details are given below:
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Designation||Support SRE DevOps Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Your field of responsibility
As part of the role, your responsibilities include
- Gain a good technical and business focused understanding of Client Data Analytics Support portfolio and our Application landscape.
- Developing tools to ensure our services can scale and are highly available
- Work effectively with team members who are present globally.
- Handle the relationship with the development teams and self-drive the SRE driven toil elimination and tooling initiatives.
- Working with the development team to automate manual support processes
- Drive the automation using various tools that can improve existing processes
- Analysis of incidents to identify underlying trends and focus areas and supporting the design and development of standard process to eliminate pain-points, issues and root causes of current production management processes
- Coordinate with IT leaders, managers and key business partners to proactively communicate status on active major incidents or problem tickets.
Your future colleagues
The Client Data Analytics IT Support team is a strategic IT operation and engineering team that is part of Global Markets Credit IT.
This team, made up of highly talented individuals with years of industry experience and SME knowledge, provides IT support to several business groups globally and manages Application Support, Infrastructure, Release Management, and ITSM processes etc.., as part of day to day tasks.
The team supports several applications that uses various technologies such as Informatica, Oracle, MS-SQL, .Net, Java, Python, Microsoft SSRS and Microsoft SSAS.
The team is main driver for innovative solutions in the space and while it provides direct support to end-users it also provides and builds tooling and automation for its own teams and various business partners. It drives controls and consistency by owning the release process (traditional & DevOps model) and ensure environment stability is maintained all times.
We are looking to hire individual who has Computer Science engineering background and interested in joining SRE/Automation/DevOps Team who enjoys solving the problems by implementing automation using various technologies.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
Technical Skills required
About Credit Suisse
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
How to apply for Credit Suisse off campus drive 2021?
Click here to apply
TNP Officer | Credit Suisse off campus drive 2021 | Credit Suisse off campus hiring drive 2021 |
|Top Companies are hiring||Check here|
|Internship Opportunities||Check here|
|Interview Preparations||Check here|
|All Updates||Check here|