Dainik Bhaskar Journalism Fellowship 2021: Danik Bhaskar is hiring Trainee through off campus placement/ Fellowship Programme for Bhopal. Freshers from 2020, 2021 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility, application process and apply link has mentioned below.
Dainik Bhaskar Journalism Fellowship 2021
|Company Name||Danik Bhaskar|
|Eligibility||Graduate/ Post Graduate: Literature/Journalism/Communications or Language Studies|
|Batch||2020, 2021 batch|
|CTC– Stipend||30,000 PM|
|Last Date to apply||12th December, 2021|
|Fellowship Starts date||January 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of Dainik Bhaskar Journalism Fellowship
You will get 15 months of experience, learning on the job at DB. You will be placed in multiple newsrooms and will work alongside DB journalists to learn how to create and deliver high quality, trusted content for our print and digital platforms. You will develop skills in data driven journalism and multimedia storytelling to create content that’s insightful as well as engaging.
We want to help you and millions of other Indians grow by improving their understanding and knowledge of the world in the easiest, fastest way possible – by telling you what’s happening and helping you analyze what it means for you. You could be doing in-depth research on a particular story, compiling information for your team, brainstorming for special stories, doing an on-ground report, assisting in an interview, anchoring a video story or even writing a script… the list is endless. Towards the end of the fellowship, you will get the opportunity to train in the department of your choice to further your skills.
By the end of the fellowship, you should have the skills and training to progress in your journalism career. Based on your performance and track record, you could also be eligible to earn a full-time position at DB.
Eligibility Criteria for Danik Bhaskar Journalism Fellowship
- Have a hunger for news, current events and the greatest happenings around the world
- Already be showing your interest in journalism through some platform. This could be through blogging, vlogging, writing for a student newspaper, freelancing for a content organization, creating content for social media, writing for a website etc.
- Be creative to help us create stories that will resonate with DB readers and reach new audiences
- Be open minded and flexible to learn new things at a fast pace
- Have a basic understanding of numbers, content analytics and data tools.
- Have a graduate or post graduate degree in Literature/Journalism/Communications or Language Studies
- Fluent in Hindi, spoken, read and written.
- Be 25 years of age or below at the start of the program
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Application Process of Danik Bhaskar Fellowship
- You will complete an online application form which will consist of some written questions along with a video.
- If you get selected, you will be asked to complete the second stage of the application process which will be an online assessment.
- If you succeed, you will be invited for an online interview.
- In the final stage, you will be invited for a panel interview before the final decision is made.
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|