DEP off campus drive 2022: Detroit Engineered Products– DEP is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 2020, 2021, 2022 batch through its walk-ins. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with DEP as Associate Project Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
DEP off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Detroit Engineered Products– DEP|
|Designation||Associate Project Engineer|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Bangalore|
|Package CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
|Walk Ins Date||8th May 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
The Eligible candidates will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software (CAE tool)-Meshworks/Morpher.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Assist in the development of Meshwork tool through process requirements
- Execute and demonstrate capabilities of CAE tool to customers across the globe
Qualification and Skills required for DEP off campus drive 2022
- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech – 2021/2022 Pass out
- B.E/B.Tech – M.E/M.Tech 2020 pass out will be considered with Hypermesh & Ansa Skills
- Department: Design and Analysis(CAE), Product Support, Technical Support
- UG should be of Mechanical background
- Branch: Mechanical, CAD/CAM, Design/ Production/ Automotive/ Aeronautical/ Manufacturing/ Thermal etc)
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
Selection Process of DEP
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Detroit Engineered Products (DEP) is an Engineering Solutions and Product Development company. Since its inception in 1994 in Troy, Michigan, USA, DEP is now a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Japan and India.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for DEP off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of DEP by given link below:
Apply Link: Click here
Interview Venue: Detroit Engineered Products (DEP), 4th Floor, Gamma Block, Sigma Soft Tech Park , HAL – Whitefield Main Rd , Bangalore 560066
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|