DEP off campus drive 2022/ 2023 for Associate Software Engineer
DEP off campus drive 2022: Detroit Engineered Products– DEP is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through its walk-ins. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with DEP as Associate Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
DEP off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Detroit Engineered Products– DEP|
Associate Software Engineer
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Bangalore|
|Package CTC||up to 6 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
DEP off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
The Eligible candidates will be trained and entitled with the responsibilities to:
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) softwares.
- Participate in providing support for the development of DEPs Advance Suite Software (CAE tool)-Meshworks/Morpher.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Assist in the development of Meshwork tool through process requirements
- Execute and demonstrate capabilities of CAE tool to customers across the globe
Qualification and Skills required for DEP off campus drive 2022
- M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech – 2021/2022 Pass out
- B.E/B.Tech – M.E/M.Tech 2020 pass out will be considered with Hypermesh & Ansa Skills
- Department: Design and Analysis(CAE), Product Support, Technical Support
- UG should be of Mechanical background
- Branch: Mechanical, CAD/CAM, Design/ Production/ Automotive/ Aeronautical/ Manufacturing/ Thermal etc)
- Must have aggregate: 70% and above (10th, 12th or Diploma, Bachelors & Masters)
Selection Process of DEP
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test (General Aptitude & Technical)
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
Detroit Engineered Products (DEP) is an Engineering Solutions and Product Development company. Since its inception in 1994 in Troy, Michigan, USA, DEP is now a global company with footprints in Europe, China, Korea, Japan and India.
How to apply for DEP off campus drive 2022/ 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of DEP by given link below:
|CAE Engineer||M.E/M.Tech – B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma: 2021/ 2022||Apply link|
|Associate Software Engineer||M.E/M.Tech-B.E/B.Tech: 2021/ 2022 batch||Apply link|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )