Discovery off campus drive 2022: Discovery is hiring New Graduate Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore, Pune. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech 2022 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Discovery off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Job location||Bangalore, Pune|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||19th November 2021|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Qualification and Skills Required for Discovery hiring :
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be graduating in 2022.
- Must have at least a 7.5 CGPA.
- In addition to academic qualifications, we look for proactive problem solvers, motivated to learn and able to collaborate and exchange ideas and most importantly be a team player.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Prior Intern experience as a developer in a consumer-focused company.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Desire to work on a diverse team.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, mobile and OTT client apps, video streaming, codecs, video delivery and broadcast workflows is a big plus.
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
- Create world-class global streaming products and the platform that powers them.
- Develop your area of expertise on the features and services you help build along with a group of talented engineers.
- Take end to end ownership of product features and own the technical and operational excellence of these products.
- Contribute to the product and services development process; Design and test your own hypophysis by collecting and measuring data.
Application Process of DTC New Graduate Software Engineering Program
- This is a full-time, salaried role.
- The application deadline is 19th November.
- We do not require a cover letter. Please demonstrate your passion for the position through your resume.
- We are interviewing through Fall 2021. A Discovery DTC Tech Recruiter will contact you if your experiences and interest match an open Software Developer Engineering position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.
Limited Seats available: Top companies are hiring : Pay After Placement (Package 5 LPA- 40 LPA)
Free registration. Take the Test: Registration Link
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
Discovery Direct-to-Consumer is the technology arm of Discovery Inc.
We work at the intersection of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility, continuously leveraging technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences. We are building a global streaming video platform (OTT) and a suite of applications to support all our global brands. These include Discovery+, Food Network Kitchen, GolfTV, MotorTrend on Demand, Eurosport Player, and many more. We are building modern container-based microservices operated on AWS.
Our platform covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding, personalization, to global subscriptions, and much more. We build user experiences ranging from traditional video streaming, to highly interactive and immersive applications. We build across connected TV, web, mobile and consoles and are fast, nimble and have fun building world-class products for our iconic brands. This is a growing, global engineering group crucial to Discovery’s future.
How to apply for Discovery off campus drive 2022 ?
Click here to apply for Discovery off campus drive
|More Off Campus opportunities||Check here|