Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2023: Envestnet Yodlee is inviting candidates from 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors from B.E. / B.Tech can apply for their off campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the IT world with Yodlee as a Software Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2023
|Company Name||Envestnet Yodlee|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech/MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 Batch|
|Salary CTC||7-7.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Yodlee hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
- Web services and Restful services is a plus
- High Quality in Java coding standards and test driven development.
- Good Understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to Design, Develop, test and deliver of Software to meet the Goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns; Unit Test and Fix defects.
- Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
Selection Process of Yodlee
The Selection process of Yodlee includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application
- Application Screening
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
About Envestnet Yodlee
Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna ‘Schwark’ Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Envestnet Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Apply Link for off campus drive of Envestnet Yodlee
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|