Ericsson off campus drive 2022: Ericsson is hiring Associate Software Analyst through off campus drive for Bangalore. Candidates from B.Tech/BE/BCA 2023, 2022, 2021 are eligible for the position. Details and apply link are given below:
Ericsson off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Software Analyst|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read the job description and other details carefully before applying.
Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions based on Kubernetes and related software and part of the development team
- Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions!
- Analyze customer reported defects and provide resolutions/workarounds.
- Develop automated tests alongside code for inclusion in the product’s CI/CD pipelines!
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Contribute in defining and crafting a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment. Work optimally in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including prioritizing, design, development, test and release.
- Drive innovation in edge computing solutions
Skill set required for Ericsson off campus drive 2022
- Java Certification(Java Developer)
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Database, Versioning Tool, JIRA.
- Optional Skills: Good to have experience on agile framework, Experience of tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, CI/ CD, Rosetta.
- Bachelor degree equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics Engineering is required.
- Should have % & above throughout education
Join us for Regular Job Updates
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to demonstrate our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 varied colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help tackle some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering a resourceful, sustainable, and connected world
How to apply for Ericsson off campus drive 2022?
Click here below to apply for off campus drive of Ericsson
|Associate Software Analyst||BE/B.Tech/BCA: 2021/ 2022||Apply Now|
|Ericsson Career Site||Any Graduates/ Postgraduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Now|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|
How to prepare for Ericsson placement drive?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.