FactSet Off Campus Drive 2022: Factset is hiring Software Engineer for Hyderabad. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2022 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Factset off campus drive 2022:
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation.
Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently.
While working on different projects, Software Engineers at FactSet use a combination of the following:
• Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
• Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
• Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
• Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
• UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
• Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
• Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
• Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
• Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
• Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
• Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
• Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
• Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
• Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
• Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
Useful resume writing tips for freshers
• Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
• Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
• Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
How to apply for FactSet off campus drive 2022 ?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
|Top Companies are hiring||Check here|
|Internship Opportunities||Check here|
|Interview Preparations||Check here|
|All Updates||Check here|
FactSet off campus drive 2022