Flexera Careers 2023 Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer. The application process has started and eligible candidates from Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field can apply for the Flexera hiring process. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
Flexera hiring 2023
With Flexera, you’ve found the technology partner that helps you optimize your IT estate and advance strategic initiatives across your enterprise. Flexera One is a SaaS-based IT management solution designed with and for organizations like yours with highly complex hybrid environments. With Flexera One, you gain unparalleled visibility into your hybrid IT estate for data-driven insights from on-premises to SaaS to the cloud. Get the actionable intelligence you need to optimize spend, reduce risk and drive results across your enterprise.
Eligibility Criteria for Flexera Careers 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Flexera hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development including experience in GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer facing APIs is a plus.
Job Description Flexera hiring
- Help define and execute on the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
How to apply for Flexera hiring 2023 ?
Apply Link 1: Click here to apply
Apply Link 2: Click here to apply
Apply Link 3: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here