GeekyAnts recruitment drive 2023: GeekyAnts is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2022, 2023 batch for its online campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with GeelyAnts as Software Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
GeekyAnts recruitment drive 2023
|Company Name||GeekyAnts India|
|Designation||– Graduate Engineer Trainee|
– Software Engineer
|Package CTC||6.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- How to prepare for a Job Interview
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
Qualification and Skills required for GeekyAnts recruitment drive 2023
- BE/B.Tech: 2023 batch
- No active backlog
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for becnhmarking and optimisation.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for GeekyAnts recruitment drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for GeekyAnts recruitment drive by given link below:
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )