GlobalFoundries off campus drive 2023: GlobalFoundries is hiring an innovative candidate from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for Bangalore, India. This pioneering role will focus on enabling the efficiency and effectiveness of the fab onsite team. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters BE/B.Tech/M.Tech are eligible for the Engineer profile. GlobalFoundries Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
GlobalFoundries off campus drive 2023 details
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
GlobalFoundries off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this position are to sustain the manufacturing production line, troubleshoot process and equipment signals, monitor and respond to inline/defect signals and optimize unit processes in order to meet device performance requirements for leading edge technology. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to assist in tooling qualification, transitioning processes into manufacturing, and maintaining the processes in manufacturing.
- Utilize factory systems and automated reports to sustain the production line, monitor SPC trends, drive Cpk improvement, and troubleshoot for process and tool issues
- Tool setup, qualification, and matching through standardized business processes
- Improve process robustness for high-volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data-driven decision-making, and systematic problem-solving skills. Use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to develop advanced processes to meet technology (e.g. performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (e.g. process stability, cost of ownership) targets.
- Develop procedures, and specifications for tool and process operations, and provide training to the shift operations team
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalFoundries
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for GlobalFoundries off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.Sc./ M.Tech. with 0-4 years of relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or Chemistry
- Experience in high volume manufacturing preferably in semiconductors/ electronics industry in process module/ equipment (200mm/ 300mm) strongly desired
- A strong working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC), Structured Problem Solving (SPS) skills, and Failure Mode & Effect Analytical (FMEA) methods would be essential
Skills Required for GlobalFoundries
- Good understanding of basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, and preferably Semiconductor processing and technology
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a global team
- Organized with high attention to detail and on-time delivery of work assigned
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Selection Process of GlobalFoundries
GlobalFoundries takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews
For Regular Job Updates
Founded in 2008, Deskera is one of the fastest-growing software as a service company globally, specially designed for small businesses. Deskera is an award-winning integrated platform that enables SMBs to scale faster with fewer tools. From convenience stores to manufacturing plants, hundreds of thousands of small and medium enterprises use Deskera to manage accounting, inventory, payroll, sales, and marketing automation.
How to apply for GlobalFoundries off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here