Google | Data Analytics Apprenticeship |Hyderabad | MBA | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | Fresher | 2020 | 2021 Batch
Google Apprenticeship 2021 is for Data Analytics for Hyderabad. Candidates from MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Associate Degree, are eligible for the post. Details are given below:
|Designation||Data Analytics Apprenticeship|
|Eligibility||MBA, BE/B.Tech, M.Tech/MS, MCA or Associate Degree|
|Batch||2020, 2021 passing out|
|Last date to apply||14th July 2021|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read job description and other details carefully before applying.
Minimum qualifications for Data Analytics Apprenticeship
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Basic knowledge of data analysis or passion for working with numbers/patterns.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Effective problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
About the job
The Data Analytics Apprenticeship is building pipeline for the next generation of Data Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. With this opportunity, you’ll develop working knowledge of essential data analysis skills and have practice using platforms such as spreadsheets, SQL,Tableau and R programming. You will also gain a deep understanding of where to use these skills within the data lifecycle and how this translates to different business units solving issues with data.
While at Google, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from world-class leaders. An external training partner will also support you during the program. We will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as a Data Analytics apprentice at Google. You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups. Your work will stand alongside that of other Googler analysts, making a real difference to users around the world.
- Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations.
- Conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Assess data accurately and identify anomalies.
- Create documents for knowledge sharing.
FAQ and Program Details: Check Here
How to apply for Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship 2021?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|