Google | Project Management Apprenticeship | Hyderabad | MBA | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | Fresher | 2020 | 2021 Batch
Google Apprenticeship 2021 is for Project Management for Hyderabad. Candidates from MBA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA or Associate Degree, are eligible for the post. Details are given below:
|Designation||Project Management Apprentices|
|Eligibility||MBA, BE/B.Tech, M.Tech/MS, MCA or Associate Degree|
|Batch||2020, 2021 passing out|
|Last date to apply||14th July 2021|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read job description and other details carefully before applying.
Minimum qualifications for Project Management Apprenticeship
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Less than 1 year of project management experience.
- Experience using productivity tools such as spreadsheets, word-processors, etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate
About the job
The Project Management Apprenticeship is building pipeline for the next generation of Project Managers Analysts across the industry, actively bridging the gap between technical employment and education. You’ll develop general project management skills (focusing on soft skills needed for effective change and risk management) as well as put an emphasis on agile project management and innovation. Within this knowledge you will equally gain a deep understanding of when to use these skills and how this translates to managing complex projects.
While at Google, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from world-class leaders. An external training partner will also support you during the program.
We will equip you with everything you need to know to make a meaningful impact as a Project Management apprentice at Google. You will be mentored and trained in a wide range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups. Your work will stand alongside that of other Googler project managers, making a real difference to users around the world.
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects.
- Share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e. timeframes, financials, outcomes.
- Ensure thorough project documentation, creating and reviewing reports.
FAQ and Program Details: Check Here
How to apply for Google Project Management Apprenticeship 2021?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|