Hero Campus Challenge Season 8: Through HCC Season 8, Hero aims to understand diverse & unique perspectives and approaches toward scenario building/problem-solving from some of the brilliant minds of the country, studying at India’s leading B-Schools and Engineering Colleges. Hero Campus Challenge Season 8, an initiative by Hero MotoCorp Limited, is an opportunity for the students to get a peek into the world of Hero and be a part of it, by working on Hero’s real business challenges. The Detailed eligibility, Latest Hero Campus Challenge Season 8 Notification and registration link is mentioned below.
Eligibility for Hero Campus Challenge Season 8
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech students from all Engineering Colleges are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: Both, first and second-year students pursuing MBA/PGDM programs and 1-year management programs are eligible to apply.
Team Formulation Guidelines
- Students must register in a team of 3.
- All members of a team should be from the same institute.
- All the team members need to provide their consent in order to participate in the competition.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- Only B-School and Engineering students can participate in HCC Season 8.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute.
- Once the registration closes, the teams won’t be able to change their team members.
Hero Campus Challenge Season 8: Stages and Timelines
Round 1: Online Assessment
Teams will have to take the 30-minute quiz round consisting of 20 questions. The earlier you start, the better. All team members will attempt the quiz individually. There is a time limit of 90 seconds for each question. You won’t be able to see the next question until you attempt or skip the previous one.
Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
Shortlisted teams from the quiz round need to submit their pitch in 1-slider PPT along with a 60-90 seconds video in MP4 format. The problem statement and the submission template can be downloaded from the round itself once the submission window starts.
Round 3: Virtual Presentation Rounds
For the Virtual Presentation round, shortlisted teams need to submit their solutions in the form of a PPT. Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
Final Rouns: Virtual Presentation Rounds
The Finalists will get a chance to present their solutions to the Senior Leadership team and will compete for the Winner’s Title at the Grand Finale of Hero Campus Challenge Season 8.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Rewards & Prizes
- Winners: Pre Placement Offers (PPOs) will be rolled out to all the members of the winning team
- Finalists: All the members of the teams that qualify for the finals will be given a Pre Placement Interview (PPI) opportunity
- Exclusive Opportunity to implement the idea/solution with Hero Motocorop business leaders
- Exclusive mentorship by Hero Motocorp leaders
How to apply for Hero Campus Challenge Season 8?
|Apply link||Click here to apply|