Hexagon off campus drive 2024: Hexagon is inviting applications from eligible candidates from 2021/2022/2023/2024 batch for its online hiring process. Freshers jobseekers from technical background with Bachelors and Masters may apply for their off-campus placement. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, Latest Hexagon job notification, application process and registration process are given below:
Hexagon off campus drive 2024
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Hexagon Off campus 2024 drive: Responsibilities
Hexagon is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual for SDET (Software Design Engineer in Test) position to assist in automated and manual software testing activities for an Engineering Software application
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the QA Member/Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and the technical debt.
- Should support in the deployments of build in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create framework.
- Work closely with QA/Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure Testability of the code.
- Should be able to understand the product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA member to ensure ATPs are in-place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/exectuion is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog
- Also need to support ISIP for automating the testing to facilitate monthly releases after implementation of CI\CD.
- Should be flexible to get involved in manual testing of the different products depending on prject need.
Eligibility Criteria for Hexagon off campus drive
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Hiring Process of Hexagon
The recruitment process of Hexagoan includes the various rounds of interview. This assessment is meant to check your coding skills. Those who are confident and passionate about coding can apply. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Virtual Technical Round
- HR Interview Round
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications. Part of HexagonAB.
How to apply for Hexagon off campus drive 2024?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Hexagoan
Apply Link 1: Apply Now
Apply Link 2: Apply Now
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
Hexagon Off Campus 2024 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Hexagon recruitment?
Candidates may apply online directly through Hexagon career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Hexagon recruitment 2024?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Hexagon recruitment 2024?
Hexagon has started hiring so Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Hexagon Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Hexagon Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts.