Hoerbiger off campus drive 2023 | Graduate Engineering Trainee
Hoerbiger off campus drive 2023: Hoerbiger is looking for Graduate Engineering Trainee from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the position. Hoerbiger Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Hoerbiger off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Hoerbiger off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (Fresher) is responsible for the programming of applications and software in Service software function.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind
Hoerbiger Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Hoerbiger off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Familiarity with Software development basics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of scoping with international stakeholders.
Skills required for Hoerbiger hiring
- Good communication skills.
- Conversant with MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Selection Process of Hoerbiger
Hoerbiger takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
For Regular Job Updates
HOERBIGER is 125 year Swiss organisation and has its headquarter in Zug , Switzerland. It is active throughout the world in the oil, gas, and process industries, in the automotive industry, and in safety solutions. In 2021, its 8,000 employees achieved sales of 1.03 billion euros in 123 locations and 48 countries. Our products and services are used in reciprocating compressors, gas flow control units, vehicle transmissions, gas-powered engines, automobile hydraulics, and comprehensive explosion protection solutions.
How to apply for Hoerbiger off campus drive 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Hoerbiger
|Graduate Engineering Trainee||BE/B.Tech/MCA: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|