HPPSC Recruitment 2023: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Jal Shakti Vibhag of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should read the notification carefully before applying to the posts. Selected candidates will be recruited on contractual basis.
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These Regulations, prescribed that the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission would consist of a Chairman and two Members to be appointed by the Governor.
HPPSC Recruitment 2023 – Assistant Engineer Posts – Eligibility Criteria
Name & No. of Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Category Wise no. of Posts:
- UR: 07 Posts
- OBC: 1 Post
- SC: 1 Post
- PH: 1 Post
Total Posts: 11 Posts
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 45 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2023
Candidates must have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized board/ Institute
Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition for
Selected candidates will be paid in the pay range of about Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Selection Procedure for HPPSC Recruitment 2023
Selection to the posts of Conductor is entirely based on performance in the written test followed by documents verification process.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/ OBC Category candidates. Fee should be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website, www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click on the careers page and open the recruitment notification of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Read all the details in the notification carefully and click on online application form
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully at appropriate places
- Pay the requisite amount of an application fee
- Upload all the necessary documents required for filling an online application form
- Submit the online application form on or before due date
For Regular Job Updates
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-05-2023