HSBC off campus drive 2023 | Trainee Software Engineer
HSBC off campus drive 2023: HSBC is hiring Trainee Software Engineer from 2023, 2022, 2021 batch through off campus placement for Pune. Freshers from BE/B.Tech are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link have mentioned below.
HSBC off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Batch||2023, 2022, 2021 batch|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Qualification and Skills required for HSBC hiring
- Fresher Knowledge of software development life cycle with good understanding on AGILE / DEVOPS
- Good understanding on CI/CD / Jenkins
- Good understanding on GitHub / JIRA
- Programming exposure / knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG, CLP and DB2 is a plus
- Programming experience in JAVA, J2EE, Spring and SQL is a plus
- Group Discussion: How to Ace it ?
Core Banking is operating from India locations under WPB IT. The Core banking team will develop legacy as well as modernization projects for multiple business systems and products within Core banking
Software Engineer will play critical role as developer on different projects with following responsibilities.
- Prepare high level or low level design documents as per the processes
- Develop the Code according to specification, prepare unit test plan, conduct unit testing following the quality process
- Participate in requirement gathering and prepare relevant documentations as per the process
- Participate or conduct system testing or provide support during system testing
- Participate or execute release activities to test environment / production environment
- Provide support during the release and post release activities
- Provide post implementation support or production support
Hiring Process of HSBC
- Application screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
How to apply for HSBC off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: Click here to apply for HSBC off campus drive
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|