IBM Careers Fresher hiring multiple roles 2023: Top Indian Multinational company IBM is hiring for young and talented freshers for the multiple’s roles in IBM. The application process has started and eligible candidates from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch from any batch can apply for the IBM hiring. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
IBM multiple hiring 2023
The International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Careers Fresher hiring multiple roles
Candidates shall meet the criteria for IBM hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/B.Tech or (Dual Degree M.Tech Only) with Branches – Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Telecommunication branches
- BCA, MCA & M.S/M.Sc Computer Science branchesProven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- The IBM Services Associates program puts you on client-facing teams as consultants, developers, designers, data scientists, technical specialists and project managers to help businesses change the way they work.
We tap emerging technologies to create market defining solutions for our clients through our world- class network of experts and specialists, fueled by the energy and eagerness of our IBM Services Associates.
How to apply for IBM Careers Fresher hiring multiple roles?
Apply Link1: Click here to apply (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch)
Other Opportunities: Check here