Indigo off campus drive 2021: Indigo is hiring Trainee through off campus Placement for across India. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech 2021 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Indigo off campus drive 2021
|Job location||Multiple Locations|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Should have completed B. Tech.
- above 60% ( 10th, 12th, graduation)
Recruitment Process of Indigo
- Application Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Limited Seats available: Top companies are hiring : Pay After Placement (Package 5 LPA- 40 LPA)
Free registration. Take the Test: Registration Link
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
How to apply for Indigo off campus drive 2021?
Click here to apply for Indigo off campus drive
|More Off Campus opportunities||Check here|