Indigo off campus drive 2023: Indigo Airlines is hiring Trainee Engineer through off campus Placement for across India. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Indigo off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Indigo Airlines|
|Batch||2022, 2023 batch|
|Job location||Multiple Locations|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Responsibilities: Indigo off campus 2023 drive
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management , Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares , tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing , Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Eligible Branches- Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Aeronautical
- Should have completed B. Tech.
- above 60% ( 10th, 12th, graduation)
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Recruitment Process of Indigo
- Application Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Benefits of Working in Indigo
- Mentorship and training opportunities from experienced professionals.
- Exposure to senior management and opportunities for career growth.
- Dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Chance to drive significant changes and make a positive impact on the organization.
- Staff Leisure Travel for self & family
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Indigo off campus drive 2023?
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here