Infeedo off campus drive 2023: Infeedo is seeking a self-motivated, and passionate Frontend Engineer from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus drive. We seek applicants with a passion to learn different technologies, a relentless attitude to juggling multiple problem statements at once, and good communication skills. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters BE/B.Tech/M.Tech are eligible for the multiple profile. Infeedo Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Infeedo off campus drive 2023
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Infeedo off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
The principal responsibility generally includes
- Work in a democratic environment where decisions are driven by logic.
- Design front-end architectures with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering team on product roadmap and translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
Eligibility Criteria for Infeedo
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Infeedo off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- 0-3 years of industry experience, preferably building a SaaS product.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Skills Required for Infeedo
- Good communication skills since we focus on transparency and clear communication.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Selection Process of Infeedo
Infeedo takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application – which is wholesome, original & expressive – our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo’s leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile! 🙂
For Regular Job Updates
In 2016, we set out on a mission to make 100 million employees heard and valued. Today, as we onboard Tiger Global and Jungle Ventures as our investors, we’ve become Asia’s leading employee experience platform that helps engage employees, predict attrition & answer FAQs with conversational AI that people love.
We’re backed by Y Combinator, Bling Capital and founders of Gainsight, Freshworks, Zeta Lenskart, innov8. As a Chief Listening Officer, our A.I. bot Amber helps people-first leaders find hidden gaps in their culture, managers and wellbeing in real time. Spanning across 60 countries, our customers include MNCs like Samsung, Xiaomi, Lenovo, conglomerates like TATA, Godrej, Bharti and unicorns like Unacademy, Paytm, OYO.
How to apply for Infeedo off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here