Ingersoll Rand off campus drive 2023: Ingersoll Rand is seeking a self-motivated, and passionate Graduate Engineer Trainee from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through off campus drive. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters BE/B.Tech/M.Tech are eligible for the multiple profile. Ingersoll Rand Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Ingersoll Rand off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Ingersoll Rand|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Ingersoll Rand off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
The principal responsibility generally includes
- Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical who supports Developing, designing and detailing of control panels & electrical components within Ingersoll Rand.
Eligibility Criteria for Ingersoll Rand
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Ingersoll Rand off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university
- Selection of electrical components like switch gears, induction motor starters, cabling, etc.
- Configuration of VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), Soft starters for various application in controller
- Validation of Electric motors data sheet
- Motor design & development for industrial applications
- Designing and drafting of electrical components
- Creation of Bill of Materials as per the requirements
- Creation of P&ID and Electrical Schematic
Skills Required for Ingersoll Rand
- Proto type building & proving concept design with tight timing constraints
- Hazardous duty instrumentation selection and implementation.
- Hands on experience of testing and validation of electrical components and instruments
- Knowledge of motor assembly, winding techniques, and magnetic materials
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design of motors & good understanding of construction/manufacturing methods of electric machines
Selection Process of Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews
For Regular Job Updates
About Ingersoll Rand
We think and act like a 160-year-old start up company. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and an ownership mindset. Sustainability is not new to us, it’s a part of who we are – we are a sustainable company with a rich, proud history of helping to make life better for over a century and a half. We invite you to learn a little about where we come from.
How to apply for Ingersoll Rand off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Ingersoll Rand Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Ingersoll Rand recruitment ?
Candidates may apply online directly through Ingersoll Rand career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Ingersoll Rand recruitment 2023 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Ingersoll Rand recruitment 2023 ?
Registration is open. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Ingersoll Rand Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Ingersoll Rand Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts.