KLA-Tencor Software off campus drive 2022: KLA-Tencor Corporation is hiring BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech 2020, 2021, 2022 batch through off campus placement for Chennai. Freshers can apply for the position Engineer – Artificial Intelligence in KLA-Tencor Software. Company would provide required technical and process trainings. All the Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration link are given below:
KLA-Tencor Software off campus drive 2022/ 2023
|Company Name||KLA-Tencor Software|
|Designation||– Engineer – Artificial Intelligence|
– Full Stack Software Engineer
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Package CTC||35-40 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the team, candidate has to take care of following role and responsibilities
- This position involves developing advanced image processing algorithms for the wafer inspection and review.
- Designs and develops cutting edge image processing and machine learning algorithms.
- Implement system level solutions to push the limits of sensitivity on semiconductor inspection & review systems.
- Designs and implementations are always constrained to operate with the boundaries of robustness and stability.
- Real time requirements pose additional challenges and works extensively on providing solutions to live customer problems in the field.
- This position is unique as it interfaces with several system level groups – Optics, mechanics, sensors, and applications among others.
- The opportunities are boundless in the technical areas as we are constantly pushing the envelope of leading-edge technologies in algorithms and image computers.
- System level solutions for these complex automated inspection platforms. We are constantly innovating and releasing products every few months
Qualification and Skills required for KLA-Tencor Software off campus drive 2022
Candidate shall meet the given eligibility criteria
- B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MS (Research), PhD
- 2020/21/22 batch
- Branches: CS / IT, Electrical and Electronics related, Mechanical, Physics
- Good academics
- Candidates from only the following Institutes IITs – Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Roorkee, Kharagpur, Guwahati, Varanasi, Indore, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad
- BITS, Pilani, IISc, Bangalore
- Developing AI & ML Based Applications in Computer Vision or Image Processing based projects
- Strong fundamentals in programming is desired
KLA-Tencor Software off campus drive 2022
The Selection process of KLA-Tencor Software includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
About Kla Tencor
KLA develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
How to apply for KLA-Tencor Software off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP
Apply Link: Click here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|