KMK Consulting | Off campus recruitment | Associate Trainee |Vadodara |BE/B.Tech | M.Tech | Fresher | 2020 | 2021 Batch
KMK Consulting off campus drive 2021: KMK Consulting is hiring Associate Trainee, Data Analytics through off campus recruitment for Vadodara. Candidates from BE/B.Tech, M.Tech 2020, 2021 batch are eligible for the off campus drive of KMK Consulting. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
|Company Name||KMK Consulting Inc.|
|Designation||Associate Trainee, Data Analytics|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech, M.Tech- CSE/IT, Statistics|
|Batch||2020, 2021 passing out|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Overview of the Off campus drive of KMK Consulting
We are hiring freshers for full time who have zeal to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. If you want to be part of our team in Vadodara that is building various analytical Solutions, which are used in United States pharmaceutical commercial operations, we would love to speak with you.
- Need to work with large pharma commercial data and run analytical operations in SAS and automate processes using various tools that minimize time and resources needed.
- Provide data analytics supporting business recommendations
- Provide ADHOC analysis results to business team under timelines
- Create dashboards using visualization tool like Tableau/Alteryx/Qlik
- Advance knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
- Maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly processing logs
- Effectively and consistently communicate production releases/schedules/any updates/issues to internal teams
Qualification required for KMK Consulting off campus drive 2021
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Statistics
- Fresher or less than one year of industry experience
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
- Basic Understanding on SQL or Python programming
- Good Understanding on SQL or any RDBMS
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team member; efficient time management skills; self-motivated and proactive work attitude
- Strong QA/QC skills
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts for freshers
Good to have
- Certifications in SAS Base/Advance
- Experience building dashboards using Tableau/Alteryx
- Pharma experience is a plus
- Python or R programming experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to work with scalable and enterprise level technologies, bragging rights to having developed globally recognized technologies used by global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
KMK is a global data analytics and technology consulting company empowering leaders across the Life Sciences industries to make better data-driven decisions.
We have more than 200 employees worldwide, are growing rapidly, and are proud to count a number of the top 10 global Life Sciences companies as our customers. We serve clients with a high-touch on-site and onshore presence, leveraged by a global delivery platform.
How to apply for KMK Consulting off campus drive 2021 ?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|