Koch Industries off campus drive 2022: Koch Industries is inviting candidates from B.E / B.Tech for its off campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Koch Industries as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Koch Industries off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Koch Industries|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Work with Product Engineer to understand the packaging requirement and create the packaging specification as per the requirement.
- Works with Product Development Team to establish packaging strategy (i.e., bulk pack, tape & reel, tray pack, etc.).
- Creates packaging specifications as per the requirement using software – NX ECTR.
- Discuss with outside packaging supplier for the feasibility and obtained the quotation for the packaging components.
- Responsible for creating specification, validate the product per Molex drop test method and release the specification through EC process
- Collaboration work with Engineers, Plant and Suppliers
Qualification and Skills required for Koch Industries off campus drive 2022
- B.E (Graduate in Mechanical Engineering)
- 0-1 Year experience
- Excellent skills in NX / ECTR
- Understanding of product development process
- Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
- Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
Selection Process of Koch Industries
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America. A diverse set of businesses and industries across the world, we work together to keep improving and exploring new ways to make life even better. With 122,000 global employees and locations in nearly every U.S. state and 60 countries, Koch companies offer abundant opportunities to improve life’s most necessary things – like food, clothing, water, transportation and technology.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Koch Industries off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Koch Industries by given link below:
Apply Link: Click here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|