Kyndryl off campus drive 2022 : Kyndryl is hiring Associate Technical Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. Candidates from BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma 2022 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Our experience speaks for itself: We have 90,000 highly skilled employees around the world serving 75 of the Fortune 100. But our purpose is what drives us: Advancing the vital systems that power human progress. Because when a digital ecosystem is healthy, it can more readily adapt and support continuous growth and that opens up a world of possibility for everyone.
Kyndryl off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Qualification and Skills Required
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Kyndryl
- Online assessment (logical, reasoning, algorithmic, technical and coding questions)
- One-on-one technical screening
- HR Discussion
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Kyndryl off campus drive 2022 ?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Kyndryl
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|