LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is looking to hire technical graduate for LSEG Technology Graduate Programme 2023. You can launch your career in Technology by contributing to live projects with leading technology, collaborating with and being mentored by world class talent. The detailed eligibility and apply process and registration link are mentioned below:
About LSEG Technology Graduate Programme 2023
Our graduates join us on a permanent basis, allowing you to explore opportunities within a secure framework. Following the initial 12-month programme you will begin a longer-term role aligned with your interests, skillset, and the needs of the business. Our Technology Graduate Programme provides the ideal springboard for an exciting and meaningful career in global financial markets technology.
Eligibility for LSEG Technology Graduate Programme
- You should be on track for Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Electronics & Communication or Master of Computer Application (MCA) with no active backlogs now and /or during onboarding.
- To be eligible you must be a final year undergraduate or Master’s student and have completed all the requirements of your course before September 2023.
- We are passionate about recruiting people who have a genuine interest in Technology and aim to pursue a Technology career path, as evidenced by their studies, extracurriculars or work experience. It’s important to us that you can also understand the breadth of our organisation, how it functions and the vital role that technology plays in supporting LSEG and our clients.
- You will have a strong interest in technology demonstrated either via your work experience, extracurricular activities, or academic studies. For instance, you may have secured an internship in a technology role or focused on technology as part of a university project. You may have learnt how to code or how to use a particular technology.
- Basic knowledge of at least one programming language (Java or C# or Python) and the ecosystem of this.
- You should have a demonstrable interest in financial markets, which you’ve built through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities.
- A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Individuals who can connect the dots and think strategically.
- The environment we work in is fast paced, you’ll need to demonstrate focus, resilience, and the flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
Role and Responsibilities
Roles can vary from development and programming to testing and analytics, we seek to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available.
We will also support you in discovering more about the different areas of LSEG that interest you most by connecting you with various departments so that you can learn more about them.
The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and check if your eligible as per the criteria.
- Online Test- MCQ & Coding
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- 2 Rounds of Group assessment Interview
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shapes how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for SEG Technology Graduate Programme 2023 ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply