Lucy Group off campus drive 2023 | Software Engineer Trainee
Lucy Group off campus drive 2023: Lucy Electric is a leader in secondary power distribution solutions is looking forward to hiring young and talented fresher from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus drive as Software Engineer Trainee for Halol. Candidates from BE / B.Tech / MCA are eligible for the position. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The latest Lucy Group job notification, detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
|Company Name||Lucy Group|
|Designation||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job location||Halol, Gujarat|
|Last Date to Apply||March 23, 2023|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read job description and details before applying.
Job Description for Lucy Group off campus drive 2023
- We are hiring fresh engineering graduates as Software Engineer Trainee for 2 years contract role to develop software for the next generation of Remote Terminal Units (RTU) & Analog measurement Modules for Distribution Automation and Contribute to alternatives and feasibility studies for the software solution.
Qualifications required for Lucy Group hiring
- Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- Graduate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: Fresher
Skills required for Lucy Group hiring
- C & C++
- Programming languages and libraries
- Object Orientated Design and Structured Analysis and Design
- Change and Configuration Management tools
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Selection Process of Lucy Group
Candidate has to go through multiple rounds of interviews.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
About Lucy Group
Lucy Group is a diversified international group with operating businesses across a number of sectors: Lucy Controls, Lucy Electric and Lucy Real Estate. Since its origins in Oxford, UK, over 200 years ago, the Group has grown and evolved. Lucy Group now employs over 1,500 people across offices and factories in 10 regions and trades in over 70 countries. We have achieved our sustained growth by believing in our people, investing in new products, taking brave decisions and building trusted relationships.
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Lucy Group off campus hiring drive 2023 ?
|Software Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|