Luxoft off campus hiring drive 2023: Luxoft, a DXC Technology company is looking to hire candidates from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors and Masters candidates from BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M.Sc can apply for their off campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the top notch company a Graduate Trainees. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Luxoft off campus hiring drive 2023
|BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M.Sc
|2022, 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Luxoft off campus hiring drive 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Luxoft hiring
Qualification and Skills required
- BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M. Tech/MCA /M.Sc- CS/IT/EC streams. Candidate should not have any arrears
- Qualifying percentage to be 70% and above (across 11th, 12th & college)
- Candidates with exposure to any programming languages are preferred
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – Oral & written
- Ability to think logically and write algorithms/programs
- You will be a Temenos T24 developer responsible for development and supporting related work requests.
- The role will require an understanding basic banking operation and skills .
- You will work closely with the existing Luxoft delivery team and face off to the business & client technology functions.
Selection Process of Luxoft
The Selection process of Luxoft includes the multiple rounds of interview. Candidate who will clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 21 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
How to apply for Luxoft off campus hiring drive 2023 ?
Click below to apply for off campus drive of Luxoft
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test
|Check Your Aptitude