Microland off campus drive 2022: Microland is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2023, 2022, 2021 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors from BE/B.Tech can apply for their off campus placement. Freshers may make their career in Microland as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Microland off campus drive 2022/ 2023
|Batch||2023, 2022, 2021 Batch|
|Job Location||Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru|
|Salary CTC||3.25- 4.0 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Microland off campus drive 2022
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Microland hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- Following would be the eligibility criteria:
- BE/B.Tech/ BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM
- Eligibility Norms – For all circuit branches, a min of 60% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2022
- Should be flexible to work in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune/NCR – Gurgaon/Noida (work location Post COVID-19 Pandemic)
Role and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. The traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts.
- In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility.
- This service is equipped with state-of-the-art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time.
- Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
Selection Process: Microland off campus drive 2022
The Selection process of Microland includes the multiple round of interview. This would be online process. Candidate clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds and process are as follows:
- Round 1 – Aptitude Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 2 – Soft Skill Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 3 – Technical Assessment – Estimated Duration – 30 mins
- Round 4 – Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
Microland is “Making digital happen” – allowing technology to do more and intrude less. Our solutions for Cloud and Datacenter, Networks, Digital Workplace, Cybersecurity, and Industrial IoT make it easier for enterprises to adopt NextGen Digital infrastructure. Microlanders throughout the world ensure this embrace of digital brilliance is predictable, reliable, and stable.
How to apply for Microland off campus drive 2022/ 2023 ?
Apply Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Microland
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for Microland Recruitment
|Graduate Trainee||BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM: 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech/MCA: 2022||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Check here|
|Microland Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|