Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022 is a National level Hackathon for final year engineering students BE/ B.Tech to learn and upskill by getting mentored by Microsoft Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Our objective is to accelerate growth and foster industry relevant skills for success. Microsoft Fix-a-Thon, detailed eligibility, Selection Process and apply/ registration link is mentioned below:
Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022: Phases
There are total 3 phases are for the Fix-a-Thon
Phase: 1: Registration & Launch
When – Register before 16th Sept 2022 by 2 PM
Register as individual – Complete your application by Clicking here
We will notify you via email if you are shortlisted in this phase & shall be invited for a launch webinar on 21st Sept 2022
All shortlisted candidate shall undergo Group Discussion round for screening
Phase 2: Hackathon Phases
When – 29th Sept 2022
Individual Break fix Challenge (Troubleshooting the given case)
Teams will be formed by us who will hack together
Phase 3: Hackathon Phases
Semi final & Final
When – 13th – 15th Oct
Shortlisted teams will qualify to the Semi final round for presentation
Teams who have nailed their semi final shall be invited for the final round
Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Students who are pursuing BE/B. Tech in CSE/IT/other quantitative branches.
- Year of degree completion: 2023
- CGPA above 8 in the current degree.
- You should not have participated in any Microsoft hiring event in the last 12 months.
Join TNP Officer For Regular Job Updates
Internship at Microsoft
- You will work on cutting-edge technologies at Microsoft.
- The team will rely on your skills and insights to help solve complex customer problems
- Get the opportunity to work on real time customer scenarios and have fun along the way.
- Internship Duration 3 months: April – June 2023.
If you choose to apply, you should be available for a 3-months internship in this period.
Stipend: INR 25,000/- per month
Microsoft Fix-a-Thon: Responsibilities
- Technical Competency In Microsoft Product
- Connecting with Customer
- Troubleshooting complex issues/Problems
- Plan, Collaborate and execute
How to apply for Microsoft Fix-a-Thon 2022?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Other Microsoft hiring: Click here to apply