Milliman off campus drive 2023: Milliman Management Consulting is hiring talented fresh candidates from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through Off campus recruitment for Delhi NCR, India. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the Trainee Data Engineer profile. Milliman Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Milliman off campus drive 2023/2024 details
|Company Name||Milliman Management Consulting|
|Designation||Trainee Data Engineer|
DB Associate Trainee
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2023, 2024 batch|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Milliman off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to the team and therefore the responsibilities need to be adhered to
- Understand the overall concept of the organization, its mission, and its values.
- Demonstrate learning attitude during the various training imparted & products they assist in during their tenure.
- Learn about the various technologies used within the development team they are part of.
- Progressive during the tenure to learn working independently upon receiving general guidance on projects.
- Work effectively in a distributed global team environment.
Milliman Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Milliman off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- BE/B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA with less or no experience.
- Must have knowledge of T-SQL (highest priority), Python, OOPS Concepts (Structural language e.g. C#, JAVA), .Net.
- Having knowledge of Apache Spark, Powershell Scripting, and Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Experience on large-scale data implementations.
- Must have basic technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Selection Process of Milliman
Milliman takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews will be held at our office
For Regular Job Updates
Founded in 1947, we are an independent risk management, benefits and technology firm with offices in major cities around the globe. We serve the full spectrum of business, financial, government, union, education, and nonprofit organizations.
Since our inception, objectivity and professional excellence have been our hallmarks. We are independently owned and managed by our principals, who are distinguished by their technical and business acumen, and by their achievements in their respective fields. Our body of professionals includes actuaries, technologists, clinicians, economists, climate and data scientists, benefits and compensation experts, and many others.
Over the past 75 years, as the nature of risk has evolved, so has the scope of our work. Today, we are helping clients address some of the world’s most profound social and business challenges, including a looming retirement crisis, an evolving healthcare landscape, and the effects of climate change and a global pandemic. We are empowered by the diversity of our backgrounds, driven by a shared commitment to innovate, and inspired by a common mission: to serve our clients to protect the health and financial well-being of people everywhere.
How to apply for Milliman off campus drive 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Milliman
Apply link: Check here
Other opportunities: Check here