Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2023 | Mitsubishi recruitment 2022
Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2023: Mitsubishi Power is inviting applications from eligible candidates from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch for its online hiring process. Freshers jobseekers from technical background who have interest in Programming with Bachelors and Masters from BE/ B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA may apply for their off-campus placement. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, Latest Mitsubishi Power job notification, application process and registration process are given below:
Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Mitsubishi Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Package- CTC||6 LPA|
|Last date to apply||30th April 2023|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Mitsubishi Power off campus 2022 drive: Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Lead / Sr. Analyst – Market Intel and Strategy, this role will drive our Americas Power & Energy Market Research and Strategy development, with data-driven insights.
- The ideal candidate will complete predictive and prescriptive analysis of power & energy markets, emerging technology and trends, and competitive intelligence and provide pro-active insights/recommendations on strategic growth strategies leading our customers on their Decarbonization journey towards a Net-Zero future, and thus furthering Mitsubishi Power’s Organizational objectives.
- The candidate will be expected to work with our product/sales, service and finance teams on research and analysis of markets providing meaningful insights in a professional format, thus helping Mitsubishi Power better anticipate and deliver on customer needs, ensuring results are measured and initiatives optimized through creative yet analytical thinking.
- Mitsubishi is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer actively seeking to diversify the workforce and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Therefore, all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Mitsubishi Power off campus drive
- 2022 batch ME / MTech / MBA (Renewable Technology / Power Systems / Power Management related branches)
- Candidates need to have a BE / BTech degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Instrumentation related branches)
- Good academic track record
Recruitment Process of Mitsubishi Power
The recruitment process of Mitsubishi Power includes the various rounds of interview. This assessment is meant to check your coding skills. Those who are confident and passionate about coding can apply. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test (Aptitude + Coding)
- Online Technical Interviews
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
About Mitsubishi Power
Mitsubishi Power Americas leads the industry in power generation and energy storage solutions. We design, manufacture, build, service, and optimize power systems worldwide. Our power generation solutions include natural gas, steam, and aero-derivative turbines; power trains and power islands; geothermal systems; PV solar project development; environmental controls; and services. Committed to environmental protection and carbon reduction, we are at the forefront of green hydrogen and battery energy storage systems. Our intelligent solutions use artificial intelligence to enable autonomous operation of power plants.
How to apply for Mitsubishi Power off campus drive 2023 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
Apply Link: Click below to apply for off campus drive of Mitsubishi Power
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||BE/B.Tech: 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Mitsubishi Power Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )