Molex Off Campus Drive 2023: Molex is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team from 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors, from any degree can apply for their hiring process. Candidates can start their careers in the Industry with Molex as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. Molex latest job notification, Selection process, interview process other details and apply link are given below:
Molex Off Campus Drive 2023
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Postgraduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 Batch|
|Salary CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Molex Off Campus hiring 2024 Drive: Responsibilities
As a GET (Embedded Software Development), you may be part of:
- Apply knowledge gained in relevant university courses to real-world challenges.
- Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms/products. Help to identify, specify, and plan tasks assigned by the project lead.
- Developing embedded software modules to support industrial communication protocols.
- Participating in peer reviews and maintaining code integrity.
- Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture.
Eligibility Criteria for Molex
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Molex hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science Or Embedded systems
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies.
- Excellent big picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Sufficient knowledge of programming skills in C/C++
- Sufficient knowledge of bare metal and operating system. Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar OS.
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge about major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS etc.)
- Familiarity with peripheral devices such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc
- Familiarity with serial interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART etc.
Molex Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Recently Updated Resume.
- Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
Molex Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Molex 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Molex official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Benefits & Compensation
- A career within an innovative company with a unique corporate culture
- Top rating on glassdoor
- A variety of training and development opportunities
- Top technical equipment for your new job
- No dress code – wear what you feel comfortable in
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Selection Process of Molex
The Selection process of Molex may include the multiple rounds of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
Please apply uploading your CV and optionally a cover letter. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- How to prepare for interview ?
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
How to apply for Molex Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Molex
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here